These are really not games at all, but pointlessly playful moments of shared, and somewhat intimate silliness.
Playing with words
- The Blessings Game - maybe one of the potentially most loving of the semi-games
- It Could be Worse - a good game to keep things in perspective
- Shared Fantasies - you can play most of these with each other and with your friends
- Shared silliness
Playing with a little touching
- Guess my chew (intimate)
- Human Spring (very physical)
- Hand Land (again with the fantasy)
- More silliness
Playing at a restaurant
Playing while walking around
- Free Form Frisbee Golf
- Cell Phone Walk - while you're on a walk, talk to each other on your cell phones. If you don't have cell phones, pretend you do.
- Merrygoround Horse Walk - When walking, go up on your toes with each step - try to do it so that you're like merrygoround horses - you being up when the other is down. (many more walking games of this ilk)
- Imaginary Foreigners - pretend you're both foreigners, each from a different country. Speak to each other in tongues or gibberish or mumbles. Go to a restuarant together and continue being foreign. When it's time to pay the check, take out a random collection of money and ask if it's enough.