Neil Parischa is the author of a blog called 1000 Awesome Things. Awesome things? Like:
- #996 Opening and sniffing a pack of tennis balls
- #995 Finding money you didn’t even know you lost
- #994 Waiters and waitresses who bring free refills without asking
- #992 Being the first table to get called up for the dinner buffet at a wedding
- #990 Picking up a q and a u at the same time in Scrabble
- #986 When you pull to a red light and the guy in front of you nudges up a bit so you can make a right turn
- #983 That pile of assorted beers left in your fridge after a party
At the time of this post, he’s up to#332
Finding “awesome things” is very much like finding fun. It’s all about looking.
Here’s Neil, at TED, explaining himself and his awesomeness:
A playful path is the shortest road to happiness.
Visit aplayfulpath.com. Free ebook!