For quite some time now, scholars, theologians and seekers of enlightenupment have debated over the significance and function of the Tongue(s) of the Frog of Enlightenupment. Whilst a “real” frog has a long, curling tongue that is anchored, oddly enough, to the front of its lower jaw, the Frog of Enlightenupment appears to have either a forked tongue, or two tongues stemming from the back of its conceptual throat.
Some of the currentmost hypotheses are that the Frog of Enlightenupment requires both tongues so that it can give mute voice to:
- the fundamental duality of the mind/body connection
- the essential dialectics of consciousness
- the I/Thou relationship
- the polarity of all that is good and all that isn’t
- the twin truths of Serious and Silly
- the sheer ambivalence of it all
After 4 billion years of exploring and designing meditation games, the author’s/s’ personal experience validates all, and, curiously, none of the above.